Saturday, February 26, 2011

Funk.

So, yesterday... I was in a funk.  Like a deep funk.  It was a combination of things, really.  I didn't get enough sleep, the woman at the post office was mean to me, I thought I had filled out all the forms possible on something I'm getting done just to find that I have to give them a million more forms.  Plus a blood sample.  Plus my kidney.  Ok, I'm kidding about the sample and kidney.  I think.

And then, I got our new business cards in and some pictures that I had printed off.  And got to spend the rest of the evening with my fabulous husband and son.  Seriously, I don't know what I would do without them.  They are the daily glue that holds my life together, my biggest encouragers, and the people who forces me to have fun when I'm stressing enough for my head to explode.  Too visual?

And just because pictures make blog posts a million times better...


I'm going to be really honest with you people... I'm guessing about a good 98% of this blog's pictures will be on Will.  Sorry.  The only thing I can tell you is good thing I have an adorable child.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment