Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Crazy Man

Every single time that I think "Will can't possibly get any busier...", I'll turn around and he's learned something to make my life harder.

We had two of those things this past week.

1.) The word "no".  It's his new favorite.  Do you want to go on a bike ride? No. Do you want to sleep?  No.  Do you want to eat? No.  Do you want (insert anything and everything here) and there answer is still no.

2.) He figured out how to open doors.  They days of keeping him caroled in a room seemed to be dwindling, until one of my friends recommended these safety things that go over the door knobs so little hands can't get it.  THEY WORK PERFECTLY!  Will doesn't think so, on the other hand.  He gets so frustrated and eventually tells me the door is stuck.

I'm having another one of these "He can't possibly get busier moments because he has SO much energy today that it just makes me want to go back to bed.

But I guess on the upside that I'm sure I'm burning a lot of calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment