Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm watching the seconds fly by...

This is another week that Robby was gone.

Another week of being a single parent.

Not that I'm complaining... Robby's just doing his job and I'm ok with it.  But being a single parent means you have to be high energy all the time.  No breaks.  So as my sixth day of being a single parent is starting, I'm getting tired.  Kudos to all my single mom friends who do this day in and day out.  You are amazing to be the parents that you are with no help of a spouse.

Will went to the movies for the first time yesterday... it was pretty cool to see.  We went to the Danberry to see Kung Foo Panda.  I thought it was an awesome idea seeing how it was 97 degrees with a heat index in the 110's... It was really awesome to see him watching the movie and even laughing at the silly parts.  Apparently, my baby is growing up!

Saturday is soon approaching with Robby coming back and for that, I'm very grateful.  Sometimes I overlook all that he really does for us... So, thank you Robby for helping watch our son and giving him guidance and discipline to grow into a strong man.  Thank you for being a role model in his life.  Thank you for always having time for him.  Thank you for being the father and husband that we need you to be.  Thank you for doing dishes.  Thank you for changing light bulbs.  Thanks for mowing the grass and watering the flowers.  Thank you for carrying in groceries!  Thank you for being my best friend, companion, and confidante.  I love you more and more every single day.  Come home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment