Friday, July 8, 2011

Take me out to the ball game!

Last week, we took Will to his first baseball game.

He really loves sports, but I was incredibly nervous about going to a game with him, because, well... he's not two and has the attention span of about .158 seconds.

I told him we were going to a Reds game and he started jumping up and down and yelled 'baaaaaaaaaaseballllllllll!!!!' a few hundred times.

We had a few friends who were nice enough to give us some tickets in the bleacher section so it was easy for Will to just sit in between us.  He sat for two whole innings-- clapping and cheering would other people would and looking quite concerned anytime anyone would yell.  Especially Robby:)



We walked around with him so he could get some ice cream and check out the playground.  We walked to the mist-ers and stayed under them for awhile... It was about 90 degrees and Will looked like he was going to have a heat stroke.  He watched two more innings and we called it a day.

Will constantly amazes me every day with the amount of things he learns and picks up... Will being my full time job is crazy and wonderful and I love every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment