Monday, April 18, 2011

Being MIA & the hospital

Will's been kinda sick lately.

I took him to the dr the other day, he had an ear infection and a virus.  They sent him to Children hospital to get some tests done.  For those of you who don't know, Children's is an hour away from our house.  We sat three hours in the waiting room.  And another 90 minutes in his private room.  Just for the dr to look into his throat and say "I think he probably has a virus."  Probably?!  That's not exactly a word I like used when talking about my son.

So, that was his diagnosis.  Probably a virus.  Ugh.

Sorry for being MIA the last few days.  Will was sick and his schedule was thrown off which means MY schedule was thrown off.  And then I got sick!  So, forgive me:)

Have a fabulous Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment