Friday, April 8, 2011

WWE, Ikea, & Jay Bruce

Facts about moi.

1. I think WWE is funny.

2. I love driving.

3. I need would love to have a baby girl.

4. I think it's really annoying how many posts I've mentioned babies in lately.  (Sorrrry!!)

5. I love taking walks with my husband & son everyday.

6. I eat pretty healthy, but still have a sweet tooth.

7. I need coffee in the morning.  It's not really an option.

8. I'm on twitter, but not really a fan.  Facebook is still more awesome.

9. Jay Bruce is my home boy.  (Robby still is, too.  Don't get worried!)

10. I love love love Ikea!  (I'm going today!)

11. I like yagoot(It's just like pinkberry!), but they look at me like I'm crazy every time because I asked them to put as much captain crunch on it as possible.

Have a fabulous Friday, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment