Monday, April 11, 2011

Lies & Tennessee

Ok, so I've been feeding you a lie for awhile now.

I've been saying that Robby is going to take a 'stay-cation' in May.

We try to have one to these every year.  To fix all of the places our house needs a face lift, to go to the movies, to hang out during the day, and to make sure, for at least one week out of the year, Robby can help me tuck Will into bed every. single. night.

Welp, kids... we decided we need a vacation.  So that means, no stay-cation for Robs.

We're going to Gatlinburg, TN next month.

When life gets all stressy, I have to keep reminding myself in one month exactly, we'll be in Gatlinburg.  Enjoying life away from our regular schedules.

My mom is going to be keeping Will, so we are taking our first vacation without him since our honeymoon.  Crazy, right?

2 comments:

  1. sounds like great Robby and Julie time! If you need a recommendation for a cabin, we've stayed at this place a couple times, super nice and secluded and not too expensive. It is about 10 miles outside Gatlinburg though.

    http://www.cobblynob.com (yes, funny name).

    ReplyDelete