Wednesday, March 9, 2011

California.

This past summer my family and I flew out to California.  Robby's sister and her family live in Burbank.

A direct quote from my husband?  "Burbank is kinda like the armpit of California."

Burbank is in a valley.  Which means there is like no wind.  Or at least it feels that way.  It was in the upper nineties every day we were there.  We would go to the beach and it was feel insta 15 degrees cooler and a sweet action breeze.

I love it there.  I think it's so beautiful.  I want to go back... now.  Spring is not approaching fast enough for me!


The pier at Santa Monica...


Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous view.  I love that you can see the ocean + the mountains.

California- you have some of my heart.  I thought it was about time that you knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment