1. We have cable. However, I never really watch any shows when they happen. I always use the DVR.
2. For our first date, Robby showed up three hours early.
3. I'm a really good speller, generally. In fifth grade, I was in a spelling bee. And I nailed arithmetic(I'm still impressed with that!), but I misspelled
4. I like my coffee black. I do it with some sweetener, but no milk/creamer.
5. I LOVE Henri Bendel. But the closest one is Columbus.
6. Robby proposed to me in the exact spot where we shared our first kiss.
7. My eyesight is super bad.
8. I hate camping, but Robby loves it.
9. Robby and I started a lot of projects in our house when we first moved in, but with the first of the year, we got really busy. So our house consists of a lot of half finished projects... so Robby's taking a stay-cation in May! Hoorah!
10. I almost always love the Glee version of songs rather than the originals.
11. My roommate in college and I used to watch Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica before we did homework because it made us feel smarter.
Some of my dear friends: Kristen, Me, Tiffany, and Laura(She was my college roommate!)
Have a fabulous weekend, everyone! Spend it with the ones you love!