Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Three years, two moves, and one baby.

Three years ago today, I married my best friend.  He's been the glue that holds us together and the optimistic one telling me we can get through anything.  He takes care of me.  He's everything that I always wanted my husband to be.  And we have the most beautiful child together that I can't imagine my life without.


Robby- 

Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you for telling me the truth, even when it's hard...
For caring about me, even when I was broken.
For thinking I'm brilliant, even when I don't make sense...

Thank you for thinking it's funny when I'm mad at you, 
instead of raising your voice...
For explaining something simple 10 times,
because I need to make sure I understand.
For thinking I'm beautiful 
on days that I know I'm a hot mess.

Thank you for showing me God's love, and patience when I'm frustrated and impatient.
For allowing me to heal, to grow, to move forward...
And for moving forward with me.

Thank you for having fun with me...
For making me laugh harder than anyone else...
For loving my silly dance moves, and trying to keep up with me.

Thank you for shutting all the cabinet doors that I constantly leave open,
For doing dishes because I hate them,
And for being the best dad that Will could have.


Robs- You are constantly making me a better person.  A better photographer.  Thanks for never giving up on me and always thinking the best of everyone.  




Pictures courtesy of Rudy Harris Photography

Even though we are professional photographers, I'm ashamed to say we haven't had family pictures taken in over a year!  Will is the telltale sign.  He was only three months old when these were taken!  I promise... once it's warm we are totally getting them done.  

Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment