Friday, March 25, 2011

Dave Ramsey, Taco Bell, & Baking

Random facts about me:

1. I love baking.  I make a killer home made apple pie.

2. When I was a senior in high school, my parents took the FPU course from Dave Ramsey and my spending money(Ok... their spending money they were gracious enough to GIVE me.) went kaput.  My favorite saying was "Dave Ramsey is ruining my life." (Yes, I was that dramatic back then!).  My parents made Robby and I take the course before getting married and I fully believe it's the only reason that I can stay home with Will.

3.  Robby and I were only engaged for five months.

4. My favorite color is black, followed closely by gray.  But I feel teenage-angsty saying that, so I usually tell people it's blue/purple.

5. I had an emergency c-section with Will.

6. Robby and I got our dog, Canon three weeks after we got married.  I thought he was too much responsibility.  Sometimes, it still surprises me that I'm a mom.

7. I used to eat Taco Bell in college all the time.  Now it makes me sick if I eat it.

8.  I tend to call a lot when someone's babysitting Will.  Yes, I'm one of those mom's.

9. I like really bright colors on the walls of my house.

10. I like getting up early.

11. I knew after our second date that Robby and I were going to get married.  It took him a little longer to admit this fact:)


Will and I when he was three weeks old.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment